180 Bottle Freestanding Single Temperature Wine Cabinet CVP180 Midnight Blue
Climadiff are a French manufacturer of wine cabinets who have been producing their wine cabinets since the late 1990's, just after Eurocave started. They were amongst the first companies to enter into the industry and since then have developed a reputation for reliable and robust storage cabinets. Their focus is primarily on long term storage cabinets or ageing cabinets, however they do have a small range of freestanding and built in wine coolers for customers who do not require such large capacities or don't plan to keep their wines for 5 years or more.
Freestanding Ageing Wine Cabinet
The Climadiff CVP180 is a large capacity freestanding ageing wine cabinet which is designed for long term storage of wines. The exterior is manufactured from midnight blue sheet metal which features a solid door to create complete darkness inside the cabinet and prevent any UV damage and also a lock to keep your wines safe. 2 wheels at the back of the unit allow you to manoeuvre the cabinet easily and a thermometer with electronic display ensures you can keep a close eye on your wines at all times.
A freestanding wine cabinet should have 5-10cm of ventilation space around the sides and rear to ensure there is enough cool air to cool the compressor.
Interior and Capacity
The CVP180 has a very high capacity of 180 Bordeaux bottles which is achieved by stacking the bottles on the 4 Premium shelves that are supplied with the unit. A charcoal filter ensures no bad odours linger inside the wine cabinet and the inside of the cabinet is manufactured from black sheet metal which helps with humidity regulation.
Efficiency and Winter System
Climadiff's ageing cabinets are highly energy efficient with the CVP180 being rated as G for energy usage and they all feature the winter system which ensures peace of mind when installing in an insulated garage or out building. The winter system features an internal heating element and a much thicker layer of insulation than usual which helps with temperature regulation. The CVP180 is suitable for ambient temperatures of between 0 and 32°C and will maintain the internal temperature within +/-2°C which makes these units a great choice for customers looking for a long term storage cabinet.
Climadiff CVP180 Product Specification
- Max Bottle Capacity: 180 Bordeaux Bottles
- Energy Efficiency Class: G
- Energy Consumption kWh/annum: 143
- Noise Output: 43dB
- Climate Rating: SN (+16 to +32°C)
- Voltage: 220-240V
- 2 year parts and labour warranty with all Climadiff Wine Cabinets
- Manufactured in Europe
- Ambient temperature use: 0 - 32°C
- 1 Electronic temperature display (Red)
- Midnight blue sheet metal exterior with black metal interior
- Black control panel
- Solid door with silk screening on inside
- 2 Adjustable feet, 2 caster wheels
- Compressor cooled: static cooling system
- Automatic defrost
- 100% UV light protection
- Charcoal filter
- Vibration free compressor
- Winter system
- 1 temperature zone: Operating between 12°C +/-2°C
- Electromechanical Regulation
- Humidity management between 55-85% (Automatic)
- 4 Fixed Classical 1/62 Shelves
- Height: 145cm
- Width: 62cm
- Depth: 71cm
Back to top of page to purchase