Climadiff - 161 Bottle Built In Tall Wine Cooler PRO161XDZ
Climadiff is our wine cabinet specialist, currently No.1 in France. We offer 2 year warranty on their products with free installation services on a ground floor basis.
Additional charges may incur if special delivery instructions required e.g. 1st floor flat, road too narrow for vehicle.
- Energy Efficiency: 'E'
- Rated capacity: 161 bottles (750ml standard bottles)
- Installation type: Built-in
- Colour: Black metal external body with stainless steel frame; Black PVC inner liner
- 1 semi-sliding shelf, 13 sliding wooden shelves, metal front
- Temperature settings: 5-10°C / 10 - 18°C
- Dimensions: H182cm x W60cm x D68cm
🚛 Lead Time for UK mainland orders only:upto 4 weeks (direct delivery from France).
Safe & secure payment methods:
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping on all items. Learn More about our policies.
Climadiff 161 Bottle Built In Tall Wine Cabinet PRO161XDZ
This wine fridge enables you to bring your bottles at room temperatures or bring them to service temperature (depending on the bottles) Take full advantage of the space offered by this wine cellar to also cool your champagne bottles.
Perfect for long term storage – wherever you place this wine cabinet, it will be sure to wow your guests with its cool blue interior lights as you select a bottle.
1. The winter system adapts to follow the ambient climatic conditions from 0 to 32°C - providing a completely stable temperature.
2. Activated charcoal to filter against bad odours finding their way through the cork.
3. Anti-vibration system to absorb any kind of vibrations being passed onto the bottles
Additional features and benefits:
• Energy Efficiency: 'E'
• Rated capacity: 161 bottles (750ml standard bottles)
• Colour: Black metal external body with stainless steel frame; Black PVC inner liner
• 13 sliding wooden shelves, metal front
• 2-layer tempered tinted glass door
• 4 adjustable feet (upto 3cm)
• Charcoal filter
• Thermometer with electronic display (blue)
• Anti-vibration system
• Removable aeration system
• Winter system
• Plumbing passage
• White LED lights with ON/OFF switch button
• Annual energy consumption: 383.0kW/annum (based on standard test results for 24 hours)
- depend on how the appliance is used and where it is located
• Climate Class: 'N/SN'
(used at an ambient temperature between 0°C - 32°C)
• Noise level: 42.0dB
Dimensions: (see built-in drawing here)
All customers are advise to measure the entrances before purchasing.
• Weight: 148kg
Back to top of page to purchase
Familiarise yourself with our delivery procedure.
We Also Recommend