Avintage - 50 Bottle Built in Wine Cooler AVU54SXDZA
Avintage's kitchen line of products are ideal for new kitchens or would be a great addition to an existing kitchen. Their sleek design and easy to use controls make them very popular, especially in the French market.
Their built in wine coolers can easily be utilised as freestanding units if there isn't any available space in your existing kitchen.
Energy optimisation: "A" Class energy performance, saves you more energy at a higher level of efficiency.
Stainless steel tinted glass door: Tinted UV-protected glass door looks sleek and the interior is equipped with low energy LED's to light up your wines when you want to show them off.
Two Temperature zones: Two temperature zones means you can bring both whites and reds to their optimum serving temperature. Upper: 5-10°C Lower 10-20°C
Even cooling: This unit’s powerful fans work together with the compressor to allow the cool air to circulate freely inside the cabinet – making sure that there are no hot spots.
Additional features and benefits:
• Black metal inner liner for efficient moisture regulation
• 4 adjustable feet (height 6cm)
• Removeable aeration system
• Thermometer with electronic display in white
• White LED lights with ON/OFF switch button
• Rated capacity: 50 bottles (750ml standard Bordeaux bottles)
• Annual energy consumption: 145.0kW/annum (based on standard test results for 24 hours)
- depends on how the appliance is used and where it is located
• Climate Class: 'N'
(Recommended ambient temperature between 16°C - 32°C)
• Noise level: 45.0dB
• Weight: 50kg
Back to top of page to purchase