Avintage - 36 Bottle Integrated Wine Cooler - AVI60CDZA - Black
Avintage are a French manufacturer of wine cabinets who have been producing their wine cabinets since the late 1990's, just after Eurocave started. They were amongst the first companies to enter into the industry and since then have developed a reputation for reliable and robust storage cabinets but also produce a range of products designed for installations with a kitchen setting.
Integrated/In column wine cooler
The AVI63CSZA is an integrated wine cooler which means it is designed to be installed within a 600mm wide tower unit alongside other kitchen appliances. This type of wine cooler requires very specific installation requirements so please review the installation diagram below, if you have any queries please contact us.
This unit is designed to fit neatly into a 595mm aperture making it the same size as an integrated single ovens - please note that integrated units should not be installed above or below ovens, along side is fine.
Interior and Capacity
The AVI63CSZA has a maximum capacity of 36 Bordeaux bottles which are supported on solid wooden shelves and illuminated by white LED lighting which can be turned on and off. With a wide operating temperature of 5-20°C, the top zone can be set to between 5-12°C and lower zone 12-20°C - this integrated wine cooler is suitable for serving temperatures of white and red wines simultaneously.
Efficiency, noise level and other features
The Avintage units cool via fan assisted cooling which allows them to maintain a much more even temperature throughout the whole unit, equipped with a powerful compressor to ensure the temperature is maintained efficiently. The AVI60CDZA is an A rated appliance, using only 140 kWh per year, making it very energy efficient. The compressor this unit uses is also quiet with a normal output of 39dB which means it won't intrude on day to day living, especially once installed.
Avintage AVI60CDZA Specification:
- 595mm high Integrated wine cooler
- 36 Bottle capacity (750ml standard Bordeaux bottles, larger bottles may require a shelf removing.)
- Internal operating temperature: 5-12°C UPPER, 12-20°C LOWER ZONES
- Noise level: 39.0dB
- Tinted black glass door with UV protection - black handle
- Automatic humidity management: 55-85%
- Reversible door
- White LED lighting
- Lighting on/off function
- Digital temperature display (white)
- Adjustable feet for levelling
- Designed for integrated/incolumn use - please consult installation diagram
- 2 year manufacturers warranty (Part/Labour)
- Visual and audible alarms for when attention is needed
- Fan assisted cooling system for even temperature distribution
- Compressor driven which is mounted on vibration free mountings
- Automatic defrost
Performance and Consumption:
- Noise level: 39dB
- A Energy Class: 140kW/annum
- Height: 595mm
- Width: 590mm
- Depth: 560mm
- Height: >590mm
- Width: >550mm
- Depth: >550mm
Back to top of page to purchase