SWISSCAVE - 135 Bottle Single Temperature Zone Wine Cooler - WLB450F-BDGY
SWISSCAVE built in or freestanding unit with a capacity of 135 burgundy bottles. Featuring a double glazed UV resistant door with a stainless steel handle, this unit looks great as a freestanding or when built into kitchen units.
With a wide operating temperature range of 5-22°C this unit is perfect for use as a service wine cooler or if required, the WLB450DF-BDGY can be utilised as a long term storage unit for a smaller collection since it has a charcoal filter.
The black edition offers a minimalistic style and looks great as either a freestanding or built in unit. Your wines will look great whilst being stored correctly.
The WLB450DF-BDGY is specifically designed to cater for larger bottles such as burgundy bottles. The shelving has wider slats to accommodate the wider body of the bottles.
Additional features and benefits:
• Two temperature zones: Upper 5-12°C Lower 12-22°C
• 13 wooden pull-out racks on steel ball bearings, 1 fixed shelf, platform for storing Champagne and Magnums
• Reversible door with lock
• UV filtered double glazed glass door
• Electronic display
• LED interior light
• Automatic defrost
• Charcoal filter
• High temperature alarm
• 2 digital displays (target/actual temp)
• Winter Protection (Internal heating) and automatic defrost
• Rated capacity: 126 bottles (750ml standard BURGUNDY bottles), 160 bottles with 3/4 shelves mounted
• Annual energy consumption: 146.0 kW/annum (based on standard test results for 24 hours)
- depend on how the appliance is used and where it is located
• Climate Class: 'SN'
(This appliance is intended to be used at an ambient temperature 10-32°C)
• Noise level: 35.0dB (When built in)
• 2 Year Guarantee (See SWISSCAVE warranty page for more info)
Customers are advised to check measurements before purchasing
Learn more about SWISSCAVE's additional maintenance agreement here.