mQuvée - Wine Expert 180 Freestanding Wine Cooler - Dual Zone
The Wine Expert range from mQuvée is a freestanding range of wine coolers specifically designed for storage or can quite easily be used for serving temperatures if there is a lack of space in the kitchen
mQuvée's 180 bottle wine cooler looks great with a stainless steel door frame and black PVC wrapped outer carcass. The wine cooler features a vibration free compressor, UV protected glass door, white interior LED's and wooden shelves to both protect your wines and make showcase them on pull out shelving.
This wine cooler is designed as a freestanding wine cooler, which means it doesn't have its own ventilation system built into it. For this reason the wine cooler requires 3-5 inches of ventilation space around it and shouldn't be enclosed from above.
mQuvée Wine Expert 180 features:
- Capacity: 180 Bordeaux bottles
- Double glazed door with stainless steel handle
- Adjustable foot, to help level the wine cooler
- Control panel: Computer controlled
- 8 Pull out Wooden Shelves
- Compressor cooled
- Distance between shelves: Shelves can be removed for larger bottles
- Champagne bottles can fit on the top shelf
- Lighting colour: White LED
- Dimmable lighting: On/Off
- Temperature zones: 2
- Temperature range 5-20°C
- Fan assisted cooling for even distribution of air
- Compressor mounted on vibration absorbing rubber.
- Internal heating element with winter protection function
- Automatic defrost
Performance and consumption:
- Noise level: 42 dB
- Energy class C
- Power consumption 299 kWh/p.a
- Climate class: ST (16-32°C)
W x D x H: 595mm x 695mm x 187mm.
Weight 89 Kg.
**Supplied with EU plug and adapter
mQuvée units are generally in stock at their main warehouse in Sweden, the lead time is typically 10-14 working days.
All deliveries to UK mainland include a 2 man delivery to the room of choice, unpack, position and removal of packaging.
Deliveries to Scottish highlands, Northern Ireland and channel Irelands are kerbside only - please contact us before hand to discuss delivery requirements.
Customers are advised to check the dimensions before delivery to ensure the cabinet will fit through door ways.
Back to top of page to purchase