PEVINO - 210 bottle Built in Wine Cooler P168D-HHW
Pevino's 210 bottle wine cooler looks great with a black aluminium coated framed glass door black outer carcass and interior. With a UV protected double glazed door and an integrated lock, this wine cooler will keep your wines safe from UV rays and children. This unit also has the added benefit of being able to store larger, burgundy and champagne bottles on its shelves without the need to remove any additional shelving.
Dual temperature zones, means you can bring your reds or whites to their serving temperature whilst aging if required.
Solid oak shelves adds something a little different to the standard beech shelving used by most wine cooler manufacturers. combined with LED lighting rails down both sides of the unit makes these units look great.
This unit is designed as a built in wine cooler but can also be utilised as a free standing unit. If using the appliance as built in wine cooler, be sure to allow enough ventilation space around the sides and not to block the vent at the front.
Additional features and benefits:
- Capacity: 210 Bordeaux bottles with four shelves mounted. 168 with all shelves mounted.
- Reversible Door (double glazed)
- Control panel: Computer controlled LCD Touch screen.
- Shelves Solid oak wood on telescopic rails
- Number of shelves: 14 in total (12 in full depth. 1 display shelf at the top. 1 shelf of 2/3 depth in the bottom)
- Distance between shelves: Room for a Champagne bottle.
- Lighting: LED rails on both sides in the front.
- Lighting colour: White, blue, yellow, purple, green
- Dimmable lighting: Yes.
- ZEL compressor with R600a refrigerant.
- Compressor mounted on vibration absorbing rubber.
- Temperature zones: Dual
- Temperature range: Upper 5-12°C Lower 12-22°C
- Internal heating element
- Carbon Filter
Performance and consumption:
- Noise level: 40 dB.
- Energy class B.
- Power consumption 242 kWh/p.a
W x D x H: 595mm x 680mm x 1800mm.
Adjustable feet range height 3 cm.
Weight 95 Kg.
**Supplied with EU plug and adapter