SWISSCAVE - 40 Bottle Single Temperature Zone Wine Cooler - WLB150DF
SWISSCAVE built in or freestanding undercounter unit with a capacity of 40 Bordeaux bottles. Featuring a double glazed UV resistant door with a stainless steel handle, this unit looks great as a freestanding or when built into kitchen units.
With a wide operating temperature range and two temperature compartments of 5-22°C this unit is perfect for use as a service wine cooler or if required, the WLB150DF can be utilised as a long term storage simultaneously
The black edition is very minimalistic and looks great as either a built in or freestanding unit, which ever environment you choose, your wines will be stored correctly whilst looking great.
Additional features and benefits:
• Two temperature zones: Upper 5-12°C Lower 12-22°C
• 4 wooden pull-out racks on steel ball bearings, 1 fixed shelf, platform for storing Champagne and Magnums
• Reversible door with lock
• UV filtered double glazed glass door
• Electronic display
• LED interior light
• Automatic defrost
• Charcoal filter
• Wooden sliding shelves
• 2 digital displays (target/actual temp)
• Winter Protection (Internal heating) and automatic defrost
• Rated capacity: 40 bottles (750ml standard Bordeaux bottles), 50 bottles with all shelves removed
• Annual energy consumption: 142.0 kW/annum (based on standard test results for 24 hours)
- depend on how the appliance is used and where it is located
• Climate Class: 'SN'
(This appliance is intended to be used at an ambient temperature 10-32°C)
• Noise level: 35.0dB (When built in)
• 2 Year Guarantee (See SWISSCAVE warranty page for more info)
Customers are advised to check measurements before purchasing
Learn more about SWISSCAVE's additional maintenance agreement here.
Back to top of page to purchase