Climadiff 35 Bottle Dual Zone Freestanding Wine Cooler CV41DZX
Elegant design: This wine fridge is 50cm wide and has a sleek stainless steel trim door finish with 4 fixed metal shelves (with wooden front) including one half shelf – these units are great for bringing wine to their serving temperatures placed anywhere in your home.
Freestanding unit: If you’d like to install a freestanding unit within built-in space, a recommendation of gaps of 2 – 3 inches should be left on each side of the fridge as well as on top and in the back. This is to allow heat to dissipate properly by creating the needed airflow around the unit.
Two independent temperature zones:
Zone one operates between 5 - 10 °C
Vibration-free compressor: This unit’s powerful fans work together with the compressor to allow the cool air to circulate freely inside the cabinet– making sure that there are no hot spots or uneven cooling, helping your wine reach desired temperatures.
Zone two operates between 10 - 18 °C
Setting and maintaining the optimum wine storage temperature is adjusted by easy to use digital controls on an LED temperature display.
Additional features and benefits:
• Reversible door
• 2-layer tempered (tinted) glass door
• Removable aeration system
• Water tray to maintain proper hygrometry
• Thermometer with electronic display (blue)
• Anti-vibration system
• White LED lights with ON/OFF switch button
• Rated capacity: 33 bottles (750ml standard Bordeaux bottles)
• Annual energy consumption: 248.0kW/annum (based on standard test results for 24 hours)
- depend on how the appliance is used and where it is located
• Climate Class: 'N'
(used at an ambient temperature between 16°C - 32°C)
• Noise level: 43.0dB
• Weight: 43kg
Back to top of page to purchase