265 Bottle Freestanding Single Zone Wine Cabinet CVV265 Burgundy
Aging or conservation wine cabinets: Climadiff's ageing and conservation wine cabinets are exclusively designed for long-term storage of your finest bottles and provide the best conditions for your wine to reach full maturity.
Elegant design: The red burgundy metal external body with 5 fixed Classical 2/62 shelves provide a timeless design to showcase your treasured collection.
1. The winter system adapts to follow the ambient climatic conditions from 0 to 32°C - providing a completely stable temperature.
2. Activated charcoal to filter against bad odours finding their way through the cork.
3. Anti-vibration system to absorb any kind of vibrations being passed onto the bottles
Glass door with lock: Thanks to their glass door, conservation wine cabinets allow you to connect all benefits needed for a good over time conservation of your finest bottles [constant temperature, anti-UV treated glass, excellent humidity, no vibration and clean air, etc) to an elegant design.
Temperature range: 5 – 18°C - Controlled by a mechanical thermostat with an electronic display.
Even cooling: This unit’s powerful fans work together with the compressor to allow the cool air to circulate freely inside the cabinet – making sure that there are no hot spots.
Additional features and benefits:
• 1 (anti-UV treated) glass door
• Black frame with lock
• Black metal inner liner for efficient moisture regulation
• 2 adjustable feet (height 4cm)
• 2 wheels
• Thermometer with electronic display
• White LED lights with ON/OFF switch button
• Rated capacity: 265 bottles (750ml standard Bordeaux bottles)
• Annual energy consumption: 230.0kW/annum (based on standard test results for 24 hours)
- depends on how the appliance is used and where it is located
• Climate Class: 'SN'
(used at an ambient temperature between 0°C - 32°C)
• Noise level: 38.0dB
• Weight: 81kg
Back to top of page to purchase