264 Bottle Ageing Single Temperature Wine Cabinet CVP270A+ Burgundy
This wine cellar guarantees the same ideal conditions offered by the best traditional underground cellars. Age effectively your best bottles of wine, protect them and allow them to reach their potential!
Elegant design: The burgundy metal external body with 4 fixed and 1 sliding premium shelves holds a large capacity and provides a timeless design to showcase your treasured collection.
1. The winter system adapts to follow the ambient climatic conditions from 0 to 32°C - providing a completely stable temperature.
2. Activated charcoal filter battles against bad odours finding their way through the cork.
3. Anti-vibration system to absorb any kind of vibrations being passed onto the bottles
Plain door: Providing total darkness for conservation wine cabinets allow you to connect all benefits needed for a good over time conservation of your finest bottles [constant temperature, anti-UV treated glass, excellent humidity, no vibration and clean air, etc) to an elegant design.
Temperature range: 12°C +/- 2°C - A cooler temperature slows down the complex ageing process to attain its true potential in high quality wine. Controlled by a mechanical thermostat with an electronic display.
Additional features and benefits:
• 1 plain door with Château-silkscreening on inner skin
• Black metal inner liner for efficient moisture regulation
• 4 adjustable feet (height 4cm)
• 2 wheels
• Thermometer with led warming and cooling function
• Rated capacity: 264 bottles (750ml standard Bordeaux bottles)
• Annual energy consumption: 128.0kW/annum (based on standard test results for 24 hours)
- depends on how the appliance is used and where it is located
• Climate Class: 'SN'
(Recommended ambient temperature between 0°C - 32°C)
• Noise level: 38.0dB
• Weight: 75kg
Back to top of page to purchase