La Sommeliere - 165 Bottle Freestanding Single Zone Wine Cabinet CTV177
Aging or conservation wine cabinets: La Sommeliere's ageing and conservation wine cabinets are a cut above the rest. Designed with long term storage in mind, these wine cabinets will maintain temperature and humidity without skipping a beat for years and years. If your looking to mature or preserve the flavours a wine holds, these wine cabinets are some of the best on the market.
Elegant design: The black metal external body with 5 sliding beech shelves providing a sleek and modern design to store your wine..
La Sommeliere exclusivity:
1. Activated charcoal to filter against bad odors finding their way through the cork.
2. Anti-vibration system to absorb any kind of vibrations being passed onto the bottles.
Glass door with lock: Thanks to their glass door, conservation wine cabinets allow you to connect all benefits needed for a good over time conservation of your finest bottles [constant temperature, anti-UV treated glass, excellent humidity, no vibration and clean air, etc) to an elegant design.
Temperature range: 5 – 20°C - Controlled by a electronic thermostat with an electronic display. A wide range of temeratures to store even the most fussy reds.
Even cooling: This unit’s powerful fans work together with the compressor to allow the cool air to circulate freely inside the cabinet – making sure that there are no hot spots.
Additional features and benefits:
• 1 (anti-UV treated) glass door
• Black frame with lock
• Winter system & anti-vibrations system
• Charcoal filter
• Black metal inner liner for efficient moisture regulation
• 4 adjustable feet (height 4cm)
• Thermometer with electronic display
• White LED lights with ON/OFF switch button
• Rated capacity: 165 bottles (750ml standard Bordeaux bottles)
• Annual energy consumption: 322kW/annum Energy Rating - D
(based on standard test results for 24 hours)
- depends on how the appliance is used and where it is located
• Climate Class: 'N'
(used at an ambient temperature between 16°C - 32°C)
• Noise level: 41.0dB
• Dimensions: (Customers are advised to check measurements before purchasing)
• Weight: 65kg
H.1385 x W.630 x D.740 mm
Back to top of page to purchase