180 Bottle Freestanding Single Temperature Wine Cabinet CVP180 Burgundy
Aging or conservation wine cabinets: Climadiff's ageing and conservation wine cabinets are exclusively designed for long-term storage of your finest bottles and provide the best conditions for your wine to reach full maturity..
Elegant design: The night blue metal external body with 4 fixed premium shelves provide a timeless design to showcase your treasured collection.
1. The winter system adapts to follow the ambient climatic conditions from 0 to 32°C - providing a completely stable temperature.
2. Activated charcoal to filter against bad odours finding their way through the cork.
3. Anti-vibration system to absorb any kind of vibrations being passed onto the bottles
Plain door: Providing total darkness for conservation wine cabinets allow you to connect all benefits needed for a good over time conservation of your finest bottles [constant temperature, anti-UV treated glass, excellent humidity, no vibration and clean air, etc) to an elegant design.
Temperature range: 12°C +/- 2°C - A cooler temperature slows down the complex ageing process to attain its true potential in high quality wine. Controlled by a mechanical thermostat with an electronic display.
Even cooling: This unit’s powerful fans work together with the compressor to allow the cool air to circulate freely inside the cabinet – making sure that there are no hot spots.
Additional features and benefits:
• 1 plaint door with Château-silkscreening on inner side
• Black metal inner liner for efficient moisture regulation
• 4 adjustable feet (height 4cm)
• Thermometer with electronic display
• Rated capacity: 180 bottles (750ml standard Bordeaux bottles)
• Annual energy consumption: 161.0kW/annum (based on standard test results for 24 hours)
- depends on how the appliance is used and where it is located
• Climate Class: ' Néant '
(Recommended ambient temperature between 0°C - 32°C)
• Noise level: 36.0dB
• Weight: 65kg
Back to top of page to purchase