Avintage 178 Bottle Freestanding Polyvalent Wine Cabinet DVP180G Black
Aging or Service wine cabinets: Avintage ageing and conservation wine cabinets are exclusively designed for long-term storage of your finest bottles and provide the best conditions for your wine to reach full maturity.
Elegant design: Avintage DIVA Evolution range. The black metal external body with 3 fixed premium shelves holds a large number of wine bottles and provides a timeless design to showcase your treasured collection and secure with a lock.
1. The winter system adapts to follow the ambient climatic conditions from 0 to 32°C - providing a completely stable temperature.
2. Activated charcoal to filter against bad odours finding their way through the cork.
3. Anti-vibration system to absorb any kind of vibrations being passed onto the bottles
Energy optimisation: "B" Class energy performance, saves you more energy at a higher level of efficiency.
Black-coloured tinted glass door: Providing darkness for conservation wine cabinets allow you to connect all benefits needed for a good over time conservation of your finest bottles [constant temperature, anti-UV treated glass, excellent humidity, no vibration and clean air, etc) to an elegant design.
Polyvalent technology: With three temperature settings, or the option to use the unit as a single temperature zone unit. Polyvalent technology allows for three separate temperature zones by turning the internal fans off and allowing warmer air to rise.
Adjustable temperature range of use: 6°-10°-14°or 7°-11°-15°or 8°-12°-16°or 9°-13°17°or 10°-14°-18°C
Even cooling: This unit’s powerful fans work together with the compressor to allow the cool air to circulate freely inside the cabinet – making sure that there are no hot spots.
Additional features and benefits:
• Black metal inner liner for efficient moisture regulation
• 2 adjustable feet (height 4cm)
• 2 wheels
• Thermometer with electronic display
• White LED lights with ON/OFF switch button
• Rated capacity: 178 bottles (750ml standard Bordeaux bottles)
• Annual energy consumption: 215.0kW/annum (based on standard test results for 24 hours)
- depends on how the appliance is used and where it is located
• Climate Class: 'SN'
(Recommended ambient temperature between 16°C - 32°C)
• Noise level: 38.0dB
• Weight: 69kg
Back to top of page to purchase